About the role
Location: Hybrid, Dublin, Ireland
Duration: Permanent, full-time role
At SecAlliance a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst identifies and collects threat information and intelligence relevant to our clients and produces high quality reporting they can rely upon. This will be done mostly through primary research and working with our clients, pivoting off their data to then provide wider, contextualised intelligence to the wider community.
This role will encompass working on one of the most interesting and exciting intelligence sharing initiatives in the world and will offer the candidate significant exposure to peers, clients, and international cyber threat institutions.
We offer the opportunity to work from our London or The Hague offices (hybrid), but for more senior roles to work fully remotely within Europe. Please reach out for further information.
The analysts will be responsible for
- Collecting, analysing, assessing, producing, and disseminating informed and accurate reporting, providing actionable insight into the threat landscape.
- Information will also be fused with other non-cyber information where possible, providing actionable and relevant insight into a given event or incident.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, clients and peer analysts to ensure a more complete picture of the threat landscape.
- Identification, contextualisation, and analysis of threats, exploits, and vulnerabilities that pose previously unknown risks to our clients and partners.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of geopolitical developments and their interplay with CTI
- High quality standardised strategic and technical report writing, using widely used standardised reporting structures.
- Training and stakeholder engagement with clients to ensure a seamless cross-organisational team of expertise.
- Working under operational time pressure, self-managing tasks, meeting deadlines in support of client requirements.
- Leading primary research activities into threats and threat actors
- The mentoring of junior analysts to help further their own careers
- Liaising with and working with the SecAlliance Threat Intelligence Consultancy
As a Senior or Lead Analyst, you are expected to set an example in both output and work ethic. Your support to the wider team and junior analysts will be critical in the development of the capability.