About the role
Location: London or Amsterdam
Duration: Permanent, full time role
A Security Alliance Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultant, as part of the Consultancy team, is responsible for the production of Cyber Threat Intelligence Assessments, Threat Landscape Assessments, and working on bespoke consulting engagements. They will have a strong focus on generating, and contributing to, one-off reports and client presentations.
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- Supporting and leading Consultancy Cyber Threat Intelligence Engagements across various national and international frameworks (*BEST, TIBER, iCAST, AASE)
- Setting intelligence collection requirements for supporting analysts
- High quality standardised strategic and technical report writing, using widely used standardised reporting structures
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners and clients to ensure a more complete picture of the thread landscape.
- Working under operational time pressure, self-managing tasks, meeting deadlines in support of client requirements.
- Liaising with and working with the Security Alliance ThreatMatch platform.
As a Consultant, you are expected to set an example in both output and work ethic. Your support to the wider team will be critical in the development of the capability.